Terms of return of goods and cash
RULES OF RETURN OF GOODS,
which is an integral part of the Contract of public offer on retail purchase and sale of goods on the website https://bowlingpro.shop/
* All terms given in capital letters in these Rules are used in the meanings given to them in the Contract of public offer on retail purchase and sale of goods on the website https://bowlingpro.shop/.
The terms of exchange and return of goods, defined below, apply only to goods purchased in the online store at the Internet address: https://bowlingpro.shop/ (online store), owned by FOP "Saban Ruslan Romanovich" (Seller) and sells bowling goods (Goods).
The Buyer has the right to demand the exchange and / or return of the Goods in the cases, on the terms and in the manner prescribed by the Law of Ukraine "On Consumer Protection", which can be found at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/ show / 1023-12.
For information on the procedure, conditions and possibility of exchanging Goods, please contact the Contact Center of the Online Store by phone: +38 0 (97) 2637777.
General conditions of return of Goods.
Return of the Goods is carried out with the use of postal services "UPS, Meest-Express, Nova Poshta" or other delivery services that provide address delivery services, according to the rules of delivery and tariffs established by such postal services.
Features of return of Goods of proper quality and improper quality are set out below in the relevant sections.
To return the Goods, no later than the last day of the fourteen-day return period:
Pack the Goods in such a way as to prevent their damage during transportation (in any case not worse than the Goods were packed upon delivery to the Buyer). Upon return of the Goods of proper quality, the Goods are packed together with all its components, as well as with all labels, tags, etc.
Together with the Goods to pack:
a consignment note confirming its purchase, received by the Buyer together with such Goods (or a copy thereof), and
a completed Return Application, the form of which the Buyer receives together with the Goods. The return application must be completed exclusively on behalf of the Buyer, ie the person who is registered in the Online Store and in whose name the relevant Order was placed.
The return application must be fully completed and signed by the Buyer. The absence of any information provided in the Return Application and / or the absence of an invoice for the Goods (or a copy thereof) will result in the impossibility of refunding the funds paid for the Goods.
Contact the postal service "UPS, Meest-Express, Nova Poshta" or other delivery service and arrange the shipment of such Goods on behalf of the Buyer to the Seller-recipient - the return address will be provided to you (by email) depending on your location.
Incorrect or incomplete indication of information about the recipient may lead to the impossibility of receiving the Return Application and the Goods by the Seller and the impossibility of returning the funds paid for such Goods to the Buyer.
Pay the full cost of delivery of the Goods to the Seller-recipient according to the tariffs set by the relevant delivery service.
In case of non-payment of the full cost of delivery services or shipment of goods on the terms of postpaid delivery services, such Goods and Return Application will not be received by the Seller, and funds for the Goods will not be returned to the Buyer.
After receiving the Goods by the Seller, conducting its inspection, checking the condition (in particular regarding the preservation of the goods) and specified in the Application for return of circumstances (including the quality of the Goods) the Seller decides on the possibility of satisfying the Buyer's request to return the Goods.
In case the Seller finds that the Return Application is incomplete, improper, does not contain the Buyer's signature or is not submitted on behalf of the Buyer, such application is considered not submitted, the Seller notifies the Buyer, and the Buyer is obliged to re-submit a duly executed Application. on return.
In case of satisfaction of the request for return by the Seller, the Buyer-sender of the Goods receives a notification (by phone number or e-mail) confirming the acceptance of the Goods by the Seller and the return of funds to the Buyer. Refunds paid for the Goods are made after acceptance of the Goods by the Seller and satisfaction of the Buyer's request, which is confirmed by a notice sent to the Buyer-sender.
Refunds are made non-cash as follows:
- if the Goods were paid for in cash or non-cash at the post office directly upon receipt of the Goods - by transferring the price of the Goods to the bank (card) account of the Buyer, by bank card number specified by the Buyer in the Application for return;
- if the Goods have been paid for non-cash directly in the Online Store using the Fondy payment system - by transferring the price of the Goods to a bank (card) account, the bank card number from which the funds were received when paying for the Goods.
In case of refusal to satisfy the Buyer's request, extension of the Buyer's application, the need to establish the reasons for loss of quality of the Goods, as well as in case of other circumstances that prevent immediate satisfaction of the Buyer's request to return the Goods, the Buyer which informs about the relevant circumstances and decisions of the Seller based on the results of consideration of the Return Application.
Features of return of Goods of proper quality.
Goods of proper quality are subject to return in cases prescribed by law, within fourteen days, not counting the date of purchase, provided that such goods are not used and preserved its appearance, consumer properties, seals, labels, and payment document issued to the buyer together with sold Goods (consignment note for Goods).
Goods specified by the current legislation are not subject to return. The full list of such Goods can be found in Annex № 3 to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 172 of March 19, 1994 at the link: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/main/172-94-%D0%BF .
- all costs associated with the return of the Goods of proper quality shall be borne by the Buyer. The cost of delivery (transportation) of the Goods to the Seller's warehouse upon its return is not reimbursed by the Seller (except for the return of erroneous Goods that do not comply with the Order) (erroneous size, color, article, etc.). conditions provided for the return of Goods of improper quality);
- if after receiving the Goods in the Seller's warehouse it is found that such Goods do not meet the conditions of return (in particular, the Goods were in use, there are no labels, tags, etc.), the return of such Goods will be denied. In this case, the Goods will be returned to the Buyer by sending them using the services of the postal service "UPS, Meest-Express, Nova Poshta" to the address of the first delivery of the Goods specified in the relevant Order. Return of the Goods to the Buyer will be made at the expense of the Buyer on the terms of postpaid delivery of such Goods.
Features of return of Goods of improper quality.
Under the Goods of improper quality means the Goods in which defects are revealed during the warranty period established by the Seller. The warranty period for all Goods purchased in the Online Store is 12 (twelve) months from the date of purchase of such Goods by the buyer.
The rights of the Buyer in case of purchase of the Goods of improper quality are defined by the Law of Ukraine "About protection of the rights of consumers".
- all costs associated with the repair, return of the Goods of improper quality shall be borne by the Seller. The cost of delivery (transportation) of the Goods to the Seller's warehouse upon its return may be reimbursed by the seller together with the refund of money paid for the Goods in case indicated by the Buyer in the Return Application and subject to confirmation by the postal service. transportation) of the Goods specified by the Buyer in the Return Application;
- if after receipt of the Goods in the Seller's warehouse the defects declared by the Buyer will not be confirmed by the Seller (in particular in cases of normal wear, defects not due to the Seller's fault, etc.), repair, return of such Goods will be denied. In this case, the Goods will be returned to the Buyer by sending it using the services of the postal service "UPS, Meest-Express, Nova Poshta". Return of the Goods to the Buyer will be made at the expense of the Buyer on the terms of postpaid delivery of such Goods.